CoverWise Real Estate Insurance
The wise choice for the smart investor

Quote Please!

Landlords Building & Contents Bundle

Building Insurance Quote Request Form

We can provide a ‘Landlords Building & Contents Policy’ for your investment property. It is important that the Building is covered with an appropriate policy.

If your property is a lot within a Strata/Body Corporate/Owners Corporation, there may already be an appropriate policy to cover your building. Please check with the appropriate body.

Click here for Landlords Insurance Only

The name/entity noted on the policy
In case we need to clarify further details
Risk address of your investment property
Building to be insured
External wall material (If multiple, please provide the main material)
Year the property was built
Replacement cost of your building
Rental Term *
Terms of lease
Is the Building Heritage Listed?
Heritage details required.
Is the property on more than 10 acres? *
Hobby Farms and Farms Require different cover.
Is there any other information we should know?